With only a 14% of South Oak Park voters coming out for the June 2014 elections, Sacramento BHC hosted a Resource Fair and Voter Education Night to convince the other 86% to get out and vote. October 15, 2014 at  Oakridge Elementary is where the event took place with several different community resource agencies present.  Daycare, food, and information was provided freely to encourage those that came to support the greater cause.