The California School Health Center’s 2012 Annual Conference, Vision & Voice for Healthy Students, will be held March 12-13, right here in Sacramento. This year’s event is statewide to facilitate information sharing and networking among school health leaders across California. This annual conference has become the place for California’s school health stakeholders to gather year after year.
Some of this year’s highlights will include:
- Plenary speaker Dr. John Deasy, Superintendent, Los Angeles Unified School District
- 18 workshops to choose from on school health practice, policy, and administration
- Lunch-time table talks on timely school health topics
- Exhibits featuring products and resources for school health stakeholders
- The latest policy updates from Washington, D.C., and Sacramento
- Visits with state policymakers to share success stories, educate and inspire
For more information about the conference workshops, how to register, and to see the highlights from the 2011 conference, click on this link to visit www.schoolhealthcenters.org.