by E+ Screenwriting Class
to a bright future. Still friends writing music after all these years,
they invite a new generation to get off the street,
join in and sing a new song.
by E+ Screenwriting Class
by Danna Wilberg
by E+ Screeenwriting Class
Celebrating our 25th year of operation, Access Sacramento invites you to mark you calendars for Saturday March 12 from Noon to 4:00 PM. The Coloma Community Center will welcome local residents, nonprofit organizations, major media organizations, musicians, volunteers and YOU. Early plans include the following demonstrations and activities. Plan to join us for the fun – 25 years of community media and 25 more to come!
• The Coloma Auditorium will showcase examples of “community reporting” from major media contributors such as The Sacramento Bee, Sacramento Press, KCRA Channel 3 and KXTV News10 and many others. City, County, and State agencies will also participate in celebration of “Sunshine Week” – www.SunshineWeek.org – encouraging open and transparent sharing of information.
• Nonprofit organizations will witness demonstrations of the “green studio” and how easy it is to create public service announcements and videos for the access channels and on-demand from their own web sites.
• The television studio will host musical groups and demonstrate studio television productions skills.
• The Media Lab will showcase the public launch of the new web site AccessLocal.tv with content from our five “Neighborhood News Bureau” partner organizations.
• Plus Food and Fun for everyone!
The celebration will mark our 25th Birthday as an organization “making a difference, one voice at a time”. See you here!
by Judith Plank
Max searches for home after ten years “away”. To help his buddy, Ernie rekindles their lost friendship. But life is unpredictable as Ernie painfully discovers with Max’s help – not black and white but Butterscotch.
by Gerald Martin Davenport
Kyle returns to Sacramento after his tour of duty in Iraq.
His fiancée, Jenna and his family try to help him cope with his PTSD.
Just after he leaves one field of battle in Iraq, a new foe rears its ugly head.
The Sacramento Works career center provides you with the tools and training necessary to find the type of job you are looking for. This youth friendly center welcomes all types of job seekers looking for job training, resume development, mock interviews, fiance aid for education/training, and more
by Asian Resources Inc.
Producer: Fong Tran
by Sean Stueve
Roman Rhodes scours the streets of Sacramento
desperately searching for his lost love, Darcia.
If he doesn’t find her soon,
all will be lost forever.